We get it: you are BUSY, because business owners gotta business. But Rule #1 of marketing is: “If you want people to know about what you’re doing, you have to tell them about that thing.”
- How do I do that effectively (and without breaking the bank) with all of the options out there?
- Do people still read email?
- What actually gets results?
- Why bother when word-of-mouth is the best marketing? (What if we told you that you could guide word-of-mouth referrals instead of just hoping for them to happen?)
- Do I need to start a TikTok? (Maybe, but probably not.)
GOOD NEWS – WE CAN HELP!
UNIQUE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR UNIQUE SITUATION
Every business circumstance is different, and we have the experience and insight to see the issues and potential solutions to your marketing program needs, whether you’re just getting started or you need to update long-standing campaigns.
We’ll start by giving your business a marketing and communication audit to figure out what’s working great and what needs to be improved. We’ll find out where your business shows up online and what you’re saying (or not saying) there.
STRATEGY IN ACTION
We’ll then help you set up a clear, easy-to-follow strategy that keeps the latest digital marketing trends and tools in mind, without spinning your wheels chasing fads. (Planking, anyone?)
Depending on your situation, we can advise and manage:
- Engaging content for the right social media channels – the ones your customers are actually active on
- Videos that tell your story and make a mark
- Photography that shows your business in action
- Email marketing and newsletters that inform and delight (and get results)
- A website that drives sales and looks great
- A customer advocacy program that goes far beyond begging for reviews, but instead creates a community of satisfied customers (who find more customers for you)
You don’t want to deal with it? We’ve got you covered.
LET’S TAKE A LOOK AND COME UP WITH A PLAN
We love coffee and you need a break from running your business. The first meeting is free, so let’s take a look at what we can work on together to get the word out about the good things your business is doing.